Fifty-one percent of companies are using search engines like google to research, search and check up on candidates. (According to: blogging4jobs.com)
Each person has its own personal circumstances and history. If you are applying for a job, you need to create the best resume and if you want to know the latest resume format 2016-2017, this page will help you to know about it.
Best Format for a Resume
A CV template 2017 sells your capabilities and skills to potential employer that is why it is important to present a professional document that will reflect your overall traits and personality. With that, you need to know the best format you can use.
Profile summary or objective: It is true that there’s a controversy in writing the objective statement. With that, it is recommended for less experienced and entry level applicants to write a targeted objective at beginning of the resume. You need to be enthusiastic in writing the objective. It is essential to tell to hiring managers your skills that will make a contribution to the company or organization. Regardless, the professional summary is perfect for experienced applicants that can be written in bullet or paragraph form.
Education: You need to write education section in your CV template 2017 and it is suggested that you should write in a reverse chronological order where you need to list first your college degree, high school and elementary education. Also, you can include your awards, recognitions and the year you graduated.
Work experience: You should not list work experiences that are not related to the position you are applying for. Also, you need to include those recent achievements you have.
Special accomplishments: If you have written your accomplishments, then do not include your special accomplishments because you need to write it in a different section. Make sure that you will not include irrelevant information.
Any additional skills: If there are some skills that you want to include in your resume, then do it. The skills should be written in another section of your resume. You should not write skills that are not related to what you are applying for. All the details you include in the paper must be connected or have connection to the position you are seeking.
- Complete name
- Contact details
- Professional summary
- Selected accomplishments: In here, you need to at least write three that are recent. You need to list the name of the company, your position, years of service and what are your duties and responsibilities.
- Work experience: You need to write what experience you have and what are your responsibilities.
- Education: Write your degree, name of the university, what is your major, minor and if you have any awards receive.
Here is another example of the latest resume:
- Complete name
- Job title
- Professional summary
- Key achievements: In here, you need to give some list of achievements that you did in your previous job. Make sure to give enough details and keep the examples, which are related to the role you are seeking.
- Key skills: Show that you have enough knowledge to the role. It can be personal or technical skills.
- Education: List the name of the university, course, college name and grades.
- Qualifications: If you have any specific qualifications, which are significant for the industry, you can take note of these so that you can refer to it and include in your application. This can help you gain an advantage in the application, showing you have the ability and knowledge for the position
- Personal interests: Make sure to give your personal interest for the employer to know what are your motivations and others.
- References: Do not include this unless asked by the hiring manager.
Layout: The layout of your resume must be good. It should be related to your personality. Other applicants are using colors, graphs or infographics to make their resume interesting and impressive. You can also do it as long as you know what to do and you do not overdo it.
Read more information about resume format 2016 and create a stunning resume!
Advanced Version: Latest Resume
- Give the position title by using bold letters below header
- You also need to write your core competencies below professional summary including related keywords. Make sure that you do not overload keywords because it will not give great impact, but just list of keywords.
- Be sure to have separate section for your special accomplishments
- You need to write job-related experiences providing related title
Note: There are many formats that you can check out online and not all are perfect to use. You need to ensure that it is suited for you. If you are a fresh graduate, know the best format to use that has objective and if you are experienced candidates, you should not use it because you are required to write professional summary.
Learn about latest resume format 2016 right now!
Example of Best Latest Resume Format
If you are looking for the best format for a resume, this page will give some samples that you can check out. The samples will guide you on how to start writing your resume. If you still do not have any formats to use or what structure to follow, you are lucky because you will be given with samples.
- Sample resume: This sample resume will give you ideas on how to create a chronological resume. The sample is simple and clear.
- Good resume: This professional resume will guide you and give you ideas whether it is perfect for you or not.
- Best resume: If you are looking for the best resume sample online, this sample is nice to check. You must check it out before you start writing yours.
- Professional resume: This sample is a good reference and source to write your resume. It will show on what sections your resume must have.
- Simple resume: To avoid difficulties in writing, this sample will be your help. It contains easy sections to follow and simple style.
The samples are good guidelines to start writing your resume. If you want to know more examples, make a research on the internet. You will be given with gazillions of samples. It is not bad to check out examples because it helps you, but be sure that it is great samples and not poorly written.
There you have the sections you need to have in your resume. If you still need more guidelines, you can check out the examples given. You can check the links to see how other applicants crafted their resume. If you want to impress the employer, make sure to include all the relevant sections and avoid irrelevant words. Finally, do well in writing your resume and be sure that you convince the potential employer.
Refer to this guide on the latest resume format 2016-2017 today!
Image credit: www.infographicszone.com, www.pinterest.com, www.pinterest.com, www.designbolts.com