34% of the candidates that fill out resumes are under-qualified for the job they are applying for. (According to: content.wisestep.com)
Do you need some CV samples 2016? You have come to the right post that will show you exactly a few good examples on how to come up with that perfect CV to depend on. But before that, let’s talk about some important tips on how to write an amazing resume that gets you interview invitations.
2016-2017 Resume Samples: How to Write a Good Resume
Check out the following tips on how to write an impressive resume.
- The length of your document depends on the amount of experience and education that you have. But by saying that does not mean you have to include every single education and work experience you have had in the past in your CV. The document should be limited by one or two pages only and not longer than that. You can avoid writing a very long CV by cutting the fluff and by including only the most relevant details for this specific job application.
- The order of your document should also be considered. It is how you are going to organize the elements on it so that the employer can easily see the details he is trying to find, according to writers of the best 2016 2016-2017 resume samples. A good order to follow would be your name and contact details, your opening statement, your key skills or core competencies, your career overview or personal attributes, your educational background and your employment history (starting from the most recent to the least recent). But not everything mentioned here must be written in this order, but you can choose which should come first depending on your level of experience. For instance, you can list down your work history before your educational background when necessary.
- The grammar and spelling should be given much consideration as well so that you can avoid the blunders of having errors in your resume 2016. You must be able to read your CV a couple of times and edit it when needed to ensure that it would appear free from mistakes when you submit it.
- The customization is also an important factor. Do not submit the same resume across all job applications. Each one should be tailored per application in order to answer the needs or problems that the employer listed in the job posting. By doing so, you will be able to highlight why you are suitable for the position over other applicants. Learn more about popular resume styles 2015.
2016-2017 Resume Samples
- Customer service resume: This is an achievement focused CV to show your accomplishments and achievements to suit the job.
- Project management resume: This is for you if you want to show solid work history and highlight your skills, too.
- Supervisor manager resume: This is a functional CV to highlight your knowledge and skills in the field.
- Entry-level admin resume: This is a high impact CV to show what you can bring to the table when hired.
- Receptionist resume sample: This is a clean and organized CV to display your best assets for the job.
Serving as the main marketing tool for many job seekers, a CV is not only a piece of paper you submit and then it’s gone to do its work. You should make sure that you are making use of this important tool wisely so that you can show how qualified you are in handling the job as well as displaying how much experience you have to help the company grow.
You might also want to find answers for these KSA questions. Learn more now!
Write the best CV with our 2016-2017 sample resume today!
Image credit: behance.net, hongkiat.com