Recruiters spend, on average, six seconds on a candidate’s resume before making the initial “fit” or “no fit” decision. (According to: isp.netscape.com)
What are the best CV templates 2016? If you have been looking for the right templates to use for your next document, you have come to the right post to achieve this purpose. First of all, know that a CV template can help in increasing your job chances because you will be able to use the one that is applicable to your job experience, industry and preference, among other factors. Aside from the tips, we’re about to share the best templates to use for the coming year in your CV, we’re going to share a good resume sample 2016 we’ve found online.
The Secrets of the Best Resume Templates 2016-2017
The CV is one of the most important tools in applying for a job because it serves as a calling card that makes it easier for employers to determine who among the applicants have the potential of filling up a role in their organization. It all starts with a good, overall presentation of your document by using the latest resume format 2016 tips.
- For clarity, your CV has to be divided into several parts and subheadings, helping the employers see what they are looking for instantly without having a hard time in finding those. For instance, you should have a subheading devoted for your header, containing your full name, contact number and email address located at the top of your CV samples 2017.
- Right after the first section of your personal information, do not leave out the career summary, which should come below the header. This will contain your core competencies that will include your best assets highlighting what you can bring or offer the table. Do well in this section, as this is one of the most vital parts of resume templates for 2016 to grab the attention of an employer in the first few seconds of your application. If you want to help an employer determine your best assets instantly, write your career summary!
- Highlight your accomplishments in the CV samples 2017 for 2016 that you are going to use in order to help the employer see how well you have performed in your last job.
- You should also include your work experience, but that does not mean to list down every single job you have handled. You should include only those that are relevant to this application. Make sure to read and understand the requirements stated in the job posting to see how to customize your CV with only the work experiences that answer those problems of the employer.
- List down your pertinent skills but don’t include everything. List only those related to this application.
- Firm is a professional, two-column CV that applies to those looking to highlight key awards and skills
- Functional Showcase comes as a multi-column format and template that is best for the service industry and administrative sector.
- Seasoned is a two-column resume ideal that applies for those looking to come up with an organized and straightforward document.
- Out of the Box is a traditional format with enough margins leaving room for important information.
Write your best resume templates 2016-2017 and do well in your next job application. Do not miss another good opportunity out there and that starts by writing an impressive CV that pleases employers.
Image credit: designinstruct.com