18,400,000 applicants found their job on Facebook. (According to: business2community.com)
The best resume examples 2016 will help you grab that dream job you have been aiming at the coming year, and that begins by looking into some examples that we’re about to share. But before such, we’re going to start with the tips to help you do well in writing your best resume 2016. Read the following and let’s begin tailoring your CV to win that next job application.
2016-2017 Resume Examples
If you would be looking into the best 2016-2017 resume examples, you will notice some identical features they do possess that make them an effective format or template to be used by tons of applicants. Here are some tips from the best CV examples to find online.
- They contain the right keywords, words that display your knowledge and skills in the field. They are key phrases that grab the reader’s attention because these industry terms are what show them about your expertise in the field.
- They have a professional format. If you would look into resume example 2016, you would notice that they contain a good format alongside professional font style and size. Some commonly used font styles in CVs include Arial, Times New Roman, and Calibri and the size is 12.
- They are of the right format. Depending on your work experience, for instance, you can select a chronological CV that will highlight your job experiences while a functional CV that will highlight specific job skills, ideal to those with gaps in their work experience or those trying to shift into a new position or industry. You can also use a combination CV that will include both styles. It will all depend on your work experience and skills.
- The best CV format 2017, also use the right margin size, and the most commonly used is one inch on all sides for easier printing. You should avoid using margin size smaller than this to avoid any errors in printing your document.
- A good resume format 2016 is also well edited and proofread to avoid any errors in grammar and spelling. To avoid such issue, you should devote enough time in both writings and edit your CV format 2017, to ensure that it does not contain any errors in English.
- A good one is also tailored based on a specific job application, meaning you should avoid sending the same document to all job applications. Read and understand the job posting requirements so that you can customize your CV to answer the needs of the potential employer.
What Are the Best 2016-2017 Resume Examples?
- Clean Resume Template PSD: This is a greatly formatted CV that comes clean and organized. It can help you in including all the important information you need in your resume.
- Resume/CV – Elliot: This is a multi-purpose CV design that can be written only in one page.
- Out of the Box: This is another good example for resumes in 2016 because of its clean design, with sleek and thin sections for an organized-looking resume.
- Seasoned: It is presented as a two-column CV with a list of your key competencies and with plenty of space for including all the important information about you.
- Time-Honored: It contains block sections and divider lines for a corporate, labor and creative industry resume.
There you have the best examples for your new CV in the coming year along with a couple of tips to make writing more effective and applications more successful.
Write using the resume example 2016 tailored to your specific needs today!
Image credit: designinstruct.com